Saturday, August 29, 2009

Swine Flu Sanitising

Hey, restaurant guests!

I know you're paranoid about catching swine flu, despite my scepticism about the threat level.

I also understand that you feel that hygienic wipes and gels are absolutely necessary.

However, I don't think that sanitising yourself at the dining table is good manners. There are other people eating around you, and they don't need to witness your ablutions, and neither do I. As far as I know, we still have a perfectly acceptable bathroom to do this kind of thing in, and last time I checked it hadn't been declared ground zero for the pandemic.

I'm even less impressed by your tendency to leave your used wipes on the table for me and my colleagues to pick up. I won't come to your house and leave my used hankies in your dining room if you agree to afford me the same level of respect. Deal?

I'm just saying is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment